Often you will see urgent advertising for a Spa Show or other misleading promotion from local dealers trying to give the impression they are having a ‘show’ featuring many dealers and brands. These are nothing more than misleading advertising tactics to make it seem like its something it is not. If a dealer would mislead you in their advertising, how else will they mislead you?
Here are some important things to consider before you invest in a hot tub:
- Don’t be fooled…there are major differences in quality between brands. Make sure the brand is recognizable and has been around a long time. At the end of the day, the manufacturer of the spa is going to be your final source of service if the dealer fails or leaves.
- Check reviews on the product and the dealer.
- Don’t get tricked by sales tactics trying to confuse you about what’s under the cabinet. The reason you are investing in a hot tub is for the hydrotherapy. Lots of pumps and jets do not equate to a quality hydrotherapy experience or a long-lasting investment.
- Try before you buy! Get in the hot tub and test the hydrotherapy for yourself. If they don’t have a private area for you to take your time in a test soak, that should evidence enough that they do not want you to try before you buy.
- Take your time and explore whats available on the market. Find a dealer and a brand that has an experienced team of people you can trust.
Visit Imagine Backyard Living, the #1 Volume Single Store Jacuzzi & Sundance Dealer in the World 3 years in a row!