Hot Tub & Swim Spa Service
Our team of experienced and professional service technicians is trained, authorized, and certified in all areas of caring for your hot tub or swim spa. Well-versed in leading brands such as Jacuzzi® Hot Tubs, Sundance® Spas and Hydropool Swim Spas, you can feel confident that our experts are caring for your backyard water feature with pride. Whether it’s our hot tub repair and inspection service or the VIP bi-weekly cleaning and chemical service, we ensure that your hot tub or swim spa will be crystal clear and ready to use when you are. Especially if you travel regularly or leave for long periods of time during the summer months, this service is perfect for you!
Types of Hot Tub Service
Complete Spa Service
This service includes water testing and balancing, managing water care products, filter cleaning, annual UV bulb change and annual equipment inspections, and two annual complete drains and cleans.
Equipment Inspection Check
This service includes a complete inspection of your hot tub system, the diagnosis of any problem areas, and a resolution or repair of any issues by one of our factory-certified technicians.
Hot Tub & Swim Spa Service
Longevity and Durability
The better you take care of something, the more likely it is to last longer and provide you with a better experience. This is no different when it comes to an outdoor swim spa or hot tub. If you neglect your spa, the small issues can start to build up and really take a toll on the efficiency of the system. What was once a minor repair can quickly turn into a much larger, and more costly, service endeavor if ignored and not addressed properly. With routine service and component repair, you are much more likely to have a hot tub or swim spa that will last you for many years to come, and with an unbelievable quality, too.
Safety and Expertise
Our Spa Service Department
At Imagine Backyard Living, we have a fully-staffed service department with technicians who are trained and certified in leading brands such as Jacuzzi® Hot Tubs, Sundance® Spas, and Hydropool Swim Spas. Our team of experts are fully committed to taking care of every customer, while many other Valley dealerships use outside service companies. This means their customers have to get in line with dozens of other customers that the service company handles. We feel our customers are much more comfortable and confident knowing all they need to do is pick up the phone, send us an email or text and we will be there to take care of them.
- Chemical service & water chemistry balance every other week (includes chemicals)
- Annual ClearRay UV-C bulb replacement ($200 Annual Product w/Installation Value)
- Annual inspection of all equipment to ensure warranty compliance
- Twice monthly filter inspection & cleaning as needed
- Special 20% discount on all hot tub parts, filters & accessories**
- Special 15% discount on all products offered in our showroom**
- Top value for your hot tub when you are ready to trade-in or upgrade
- Annual Drain & Clean – $500 value (At least 6 months after we begin service). If you need a Drain & Clean at the beginning of your service, the cost is $250 when you join our Always Fresh Valet
Service and you will still get 1 more during the 12 months. Here is what we will do:
- Drain hot tub
- Clean the acrylic interior, jets and flush all plumbing lines
- Clean & condition the synthetic cabinet if accessible
o Clean the cover & apply conditioner (if vinyl cover)
o Begin to refill and add start-up chemicals.
Request Hot Tub Service
Contact us anytime to schedule a swim spa or hot tub service appointment. You can fill out the form below and let us know your preferred appointment date and time and we’ll contact you to confirm.