Sanctuary Outdoor 5
Sanctuary Outdoor 5
Price includes drop shipping directly to the customer’s home. Installation service available in the Phoenix area, please call for more information.
Check the Sanctuary Outdoor 5 Sauna On the 3D Viewer
Explore every inch of this sauna with an innovative 3D view! Take a closer look at the features and enjoy a better approach when planning your installation at home.
It’s like visiting a showroom to shop for saunas but from the comfort and safety of your home. For more information about our products for sale, contact us today!
About the Sanctuary Outdoor 5 Sauna
Designed for both Outdoor and Indoor use, the Outdoor 5 can be placed almost anywhere. Built with Engineered Wood on the outside, Canadian Mahogany on the inside, wall insulation, double pane glass, and weather-resistant windows and roof, the Outdoor 5 can withstand the elements. The Outdoor 5 is also overpowered with four True Wave® Full Spectrum heaters for a total of 2,000 watts of full-spectrum infrared. We use our True Wave Far Infrared heaters on the back walls, sidewalls, under the bench and in the floor. We also add a floor tile to the floor for easy cleaning.
• Medical Grade Chromotherapy Included.
• Bluetooth/MP3/Aux Audio with USB charging connection.
• Reservation mode so you can set your sauna to turn on up to 36 hours in the future.
• ELF shielding with the lowest ELF levels in the industry.
• Flawless furniture grade cabinetry with thick double pane glass to create a beautiful unique design.
• Comprehensive 5-year warranty on the sauna cabin and Limited Lifetime Warranty on the components and heaters.
• Easy Installation (normally about 90 minutes).
Features of the Sanctuary Outdoor 5 Sauna
Optional Features of the Sanctuary Outdoor 5 Sauna
Browse Our Saunas
Request Sauna Pricing
Contact us for current sauna specials and sale pricing.
Please provide your contact information and we will be sure you are informed of all specials and sales.