Refunds and Returns For Online Purchases
If you need to return an eligible item, you must provide proof-of-purchase (receipt or order number) and obtain a Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA) number.
- Spa & Swim Spa Covers & Cover Lifters
- Heaters, Spa Packs, Controls, Circuit Boards, Electrical Parts
- Spa Pumps
- Special Order Items
- Fire Pits & Outdoor Heaters
- Open chemicals
Non-returnable items may be covered by the Manufacturer’s warranty.
- All returns require Return Merchandise Authorization (RMA).
- We must receive the items you wish to return within 30 days of purchase.
- Custom made and built-to-order and other items noted above are non-returnable.
- Merchandise must be in original, salable condition without cosmetic or other damage.
- Original shipping & handling charges are not refundable.
- Customer is responsible for safe return shipping and insurance costs.
TO REQUEST AN RMA:
Provide your name and contact information, order number, date of purchase, and reason for return request.
Use the Support Request Form anytime (fastest way – no waiting on hold).
Call Customer Service: 480-462-6762 9am – 5pm Pacific Time, Monday-Friday.
You are responsible for safe return shipping. After obtaining an RMA, please make sure that your return is adequately packed and insured, and that the RMA number provided is clearly noted on the package. Returns without an RMA cannot and will not be accepted.