How many times will a dealer represent there is an ‘AZ Spa Show This Weekend Only’ when it’s just them trying to fool you? Local dealers trying to give the impression they are having a ‘show’ featuring many dealers and brands is an ongoing, misrepresentation of the truth. If you can’t trust a dealer to be honest with their advertising, how could you trust them by spending $1000’s of dollars with them? This is the exact reason hot tub dealers from all over the country end up out of business and leaving the consumer in hot water.
Here are some important things to consider before you invest in a hot tub:
- Don’t be fooled by these misleading advertising tactics. Quality brands will not allow dealers to misrepresent their products in this way.
- Check reviews on the product and the dealer.
- Don’t get tricked by sales tactics trying to confuse you about what’s under the cabinet. The reason you are investing in a hot tub is for the hydrotherapy. Lots of pumps and jets do not equate to a quality hydrotherapy experience or a long-lasting investment.
- Try before you buy! Get in the hot tub and test the hydrotherapy for yourself. If they don’t have a private area for you to take your time in a test soak, that should evidence enough that they do not want you to try before you buy.
- Take your time and explore whats available on the market. Find a dealer and a brand that offers a quality brand from a recognized manufacturer. At the end of the day, it’s the manufacturer that will be the one to back up the warranties if and when these types of dealers disappear.
Visit Imagine Backyard Living, the #1 Volume Single Store Jacuzzi & Sundance Dealer in the World 3 years in a row!